- Black semi-long eggplant
- Vigorous middle internode plant
- Open medium leaf that allows aeration
- Fruits of constant elongated oval form which maintain the color throughout the winter months
- Very good post-harvest behavior with intense black color of the fruit
- Transplants recommended for greenhouses from the beginning of August to the beginning of September and in spring starting in April
- Bright green color in its initial state and intense red with shades of dark red in its maturity
If you are interested on the varieties of our seed range, do no hesitate to contact us by clicking here.